Customer Journey Expert
Within the tribe Digital & Customer Interaction we are working every day on our mobile and web channel to provide our customers with the best digital experience. We have the ambition to be the best digital bank of the Netherlands. Does this spark your interest? Or maybe you have ideas how we can further enhance our digital channels? This might be a great opportunity for you: we are looking for a Customer Journey Expert (mobile & web domains) to join our tribe Digital & Customer Interaction. Are you excited to take on the challenge of continuously improving our digital channels? Join us!
Een uitstekend salaris
Depending on your experience, you will get up to €4,850 gross per month based on 40 hours per week.
In addition to your salary, you get additional allowances every month, such as hybrid and home working allowances. This can add up considerably. That’s a nice bonus!
Opleidingen en Coaching
You get an unlimited training budget for training and qualifications. You also get a personal coach to assist you every moment of your career.
Wat je bij ons gaat doen
We are looking for a tech-savvy customer journey expert with strong digital delivery experience (app and/or web development). The digital tribe, where you will be working, is responsible for multiple aspects of the mobile app and web channel. Such as the technical foundation of the mobile app and web, mobile customer identification and app enrolments, (mobile) payments and self-service features. The various squads in our area develop and maintain mobile/web front- and backend applications in the ING Mobile Banking app and Mijn ING website. In general, we are constantly aiming to exceed expectations of our millions of app and web users in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg.
- You understand the purpose and the Operational Key Results (OKR’s) of the Tribe and help to establish them
- You translate the purpose, the why, your business & product knowledge to your squad and work with your squad daily to realize the sprint ambitions
- You help your squad to improve on predictability, output quality and optimize the velocity
- You closely collaborate with other Customer Journey Experts and Product Leads in your area, translating the voice of the customer, business and IT needs into requirements
- You apply your experience in supporting to build and manage the products with a customer centric focus and an end-to-end mindset
- You ensure our license to operate as a bank by secure and flawless 24/7 operations whilst keeping strong focus on regulatory compliance
Hier kom je terecht
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a difference. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you and help you develop into an even better version of yourself. If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring, friendly and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us and apply today!
Zo zijn wij een match
What we offer
Zo zijn wij een match
- You have talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and you are known for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life, embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are naturally a collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals and you love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset: you are curious, you dare to step up, speak up and experiment
- You are creative and you can think out-of-the box. You like working in a multidisciplinary, international team in an agile environment
- You have an education and/or experience on the cutting edge of business and IT. (experience in software delivery projects is a plus)
- You have experience with the Agile way of working, scrum or PACE methodologies
- You have experience as Product Owner, Customer Journey Expert or Business Analyst. You can manage the Product Backlog together with your local or international co-located squad(s)
- You have a proven record in stakeholder management
- You are fluent in English, written and verbal (Dutch is a plus)
What we offer
Solliciteren heb je zo gedaan! Stuur je contactgegevens op en wij doen de rest. Binnen 24 uur geven wij jou een belletje of sturen we je een mail.
Nog steeds enthousiast? Dan zijn wij heel benieuwd wie jij bent! We checken dit in een persoonlijk gesprek waarin we elkaar beter leren kennen. Zo gaan we bijvoorbeeld wat dieper in op je motivatie, competenties en natuurlijk de inhoud van de functie.
Aanbod en screening
Is het ijs helemaal gebroken? En geven wij elkaar het ja-woord? Tof! Dan krijg je van ons een aanbieding.
Join the team
Gefeliciteerd, je hebt de job! Je avontuur gaat beginnen!